“ A décor dedicated to producing the most arresting images”
Without Cannes, there would be no InterContinental Carlton Cannes. Without the InterContinental Carlton Cannes, there would be no Cannes. The city of the Seventh Art and the grand hotel of the stars share a destiny in providing a fantastic setting for creating and producing images, and are inexhaustibly photogenic. Rather than changing with time, the fascination of the Carlton is endlessly rediscovered and enriched with new episodes that prove once again – if that were needed – that nothing here is ever banal. Film shootings, fashion series, publicity shoots… the InterContinental Carlton Cannes is probably one of the most stimulating natural settings in the world.
Privatisable spaces, technical solutions, special lodging offers, scouting… contact us.
And to see the mythical scenes filmed at the InterContinental Carlton Cannes, follow us on YouTube.
Filmed at the InterContinental Carlton Cannes:
- “To Catch A Thief” by Alfred Hitchcock, with Grace Kelly and Cary Grant.
- “La Bonne Année” by Claude Lelouch.
- “I'm still standing” by Elton John (music video clip).
- “A Star for Two” with Lauren Bacall and Anthony Quinn.
- “Grosse Fatigue” by Michel Blanc with Carole Bouquet.
- “French Kiss” with Meg Ryan and Kevin Kline.
- “Anthony Zimmer” by Jérôme Salle with Sophie Marceau.
- “Seduced and Abandoned” by James Toback with Alec Baldwin.
- “The Love Punch” by Joel Hopkins with Emma Thompson and Pierce Brosnan, etc.
Laura Lefrançois - email@example.com
+33 (0)4 93 06 40 55